Cinčaona Helena d.o.o. is a company successfully in business since 2006, created by joint investment of the company Metal-elektro, established in 1960, registered for locksmithing, electrical installations and electro mechanic activities, and craft Cink-prom, established in 1996 and registered for metal protection by coating.
The main activity of the company is processing and coating materials by hot-dip galvanizing.
Cinčaona Helena has its registered office and facilities at Sv. Helena 155, currently employing 50 workers.
The company is registered for the following activities:
- Processing and coating metals, galvanizing iron profiles;
- Buying and selling goods;
- Performing trading agency on domestic and foreign markets;
- Public transport of travelers and cargo in domestic and foreign road traffic;
- Agency for the foreign companies;
- Technical inspection and analysis;
- Production, transport and use of hazardous chemicals.
The equity of the company is HRK 5,100,000.00.